Skip to main content

Why do we write??????

     

 You can make anything by writing


Right from the day when we started holding the pencil properly, everyone says you should know " how to write ?" and there are many reasons why everyone says that you must know how to write. 

Writing



📃Journey of Writing


Journey of Writing


The 1st activity which proves that "you can write" is when you can write alphabets, after that words and the journey of the words start right from our names to infinity, then "you learn to write" a sentence which might start from 'my name is xyz' but there is no particular closing line which a person will or should compulsory write during his last moments. 

Then you start writing paragraphs followed by essays, articles, letters, etc.

One point comes when you write only to pass your exams or securing some good grades or scores. 


But why do writers write?????  


They don't have to pass any exam, even they know how to write, so the question is why???? "Whoa, that's crazy ". Since I am writing today I know why I am writing? 

Image result for why we write

Why do We Write?


And the only reason behind these is there's no one to listen to my senseless(for them) and sensible (for me) talks, silently or patiently.  They will surely have some reactions after hearing me, either they will shower me with so many questions such as why do you think like this? Or they will try to change my opinion and will suggest me to live my life happily."Ha! This is fun"


Image result for mind

Things We Think About



How the hell I am going to live my life happily if the things in my mind are not sorted, the questions about which I am thinking are unanswered?? No one will, Right?? "Don't you hate it when super important and at the same time super confusing questions strike your mind?"

Life Questions that make you Think



Aims


And one thing troubles you a lot that there is no solution to the problem in which direction is your life going exactly. You want to get a job, you want to be happily married, you want your family to be happy, I want your father to be proud, you want my relations to be strong, you want to live your life by enjoying your hobbies and also you want to take a chill pill. 

Efforts in Vain



Efforts to Achieve Success


And you are trying hard for it, you are applying for a job through every possible medium, you are learning more to get the higher salary, you are smiling to make your family happy, you are also shooting an aim towards your hobbies because you never know which star will shine brightly. But nothing is happening right and my time and efforts are just going in vain.


Everyday Health Stress


 And the most important thing which gets affected by these is my health, whether it's physical, mental or emotional I am just getting weaker day by day. 

Brainstorm


Don't Lose Hope


But still, fingers crossed. So I write to keep my mind calm. I write to gain peace. And I write to get some answers if there is anyone in the world who are writing with the same purpose. Let's not lose the confidence and hope for the best. By every sunrise, I will try to do more effort than the earlier day.
Wait for Best


These are some of my feelings that I wrote about writing. Comment below if I miss any important one, also if you like my blog.

Comments